Fiber Laser Marking Machine Maintenance
1. When not working, cut off the power of marking machine and computer.
2. When not working, cover the lens of the field lens to prevent dust from contaminating the optical lens.
3. During work, the circuit is in a high voltage state. Non-professionals are not allowed to overhaul the switch to prevent electric shock.
4. Switch off the power immediately if any fault occurs.
5. When used for a long time, the dust in the air will be absorbed on the lower surface of the focusing lens. Lighter ones will reduce the power of the laser and affect the marking effect; the others will cause the optical lens to absorb heat and cause burst. When marking is not effective, carefully inspect the surface of the focusing mirror for contamination.
6. If the surface of the focusing lens is contaminated, remove the focusing lens to clean the lower surface.
7. Take care to remove the focusing lens, taking care not to damage or fall; at the same time, do not touch the focusing mirror with your hands or other objects.
8. Do not move the marking machine during the marking machine work to avoid damage to the machine.
9. Do not cover the heap or other items on the marking machine to avoid affecting the cooling effect of the machine.