Danger Of CNC Plasma Cutting Machine
1. Operation and maintenance of automation equipment involves potential hazards and operators should be cautious to prevent them
2. If the limbs touch the moving machine, it may be entangled or even injured;
3. Keep the hands and feet away from the moving machine and control the operation. The CNC system can be accessed via the front panel keypad or remotely.
4. Do not wear loose clothes and clothing like cords when operating the machine to prevent it from being caught by the machine.
High-voltage electricity of CNC plasma cutting machine
5. Electric shock can kill people and must be installed in accordance with manufacturer's regulations and requirements;
6. When the power is turned on, do not touch the wires and cables;
7. The device should be operated by trained people only.