Plasma cutting machine workflow
1. Use AUTOCAD to map or use existing Solidworks files to directly convert to DXF format;
2. Import the DXF format or DWG format part drawing into FASTE FastCAM software for nesting, conversion, and output NC NC program (generally G code, also has EESI format code), in order to facilitate the call and management of the program, The program name is saved as the figure number or other name of the part;
3. Copy the converted NC program, ie NC program, into the control cabinet of the machine tool with a U disk.
4. Set the process parameters according to the material and thickness of the selected program;
5. Adjust the position of the torch on the plate and start the program for cutting;
6. Finish cutting, cutting, and slag removal.